Green Curry Paste(vegetarian) – is vegetarian curry paste particularly used for vegetarian green curry which is one of the most popular dish in the vegetarian festival. Available in 80g and 500g.
Ingredients for Green Curry Paste(vegetarian)
- 3-6 Thai green chilies
- 2 kaffir lime leaves (or 2 tsp. lime zest)
- 1 lemongrass stalk, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, packed
- 1 tbsp. grated galangal (or sub ginger)
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- Chop, clean and peel all the ingredience for curry paste
- Put chillies and salt in the mortar, pounding until finely mixed
- Add lemongrass and galangal then pound them finely.
- Add fresh basil leaves and kaffir lime leaves
- Pound until finely smooth