Nam-Ngiao Paste: Khanom chin Nam-Ngiao
- 450g/1lb pork Spare Ribs, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1.1L/40fl.oz. Water
- 6 dried Chillies
- 100g Nam Ngiao Paste
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 200g/7oz ground Pork
- 4 Tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 400g/14oz Rice noodles
- 50g Kapok flower
- Fried chopped garlic
- Spring onion
- Fried dried bird chilies
- Lime juice
- Bean sprouts
- Bring water to a boil; add ribs; boil until tender.
- Fry Nam Ngiao paste in oil; add fermented soy beans, stir.
- Add ground pork. Stir fry until cooked.
- Stir the mixture in the pot with the boiled ribs. Bring to a second boil. Add kapok flowers. Boil 10 minutes longer.
- Add chicken blood and stir well.
- Add tomatoes.
- Cook 5 minutes more. Remove from heat. Put Rice noodles in a bowl and top with the curry (nam ngio). Serve with Fried chopped garlic, chopped Coriander, Spring onion, Fried dried bird chili, Lime juice and bean sprouts.